OK, I’m going to be a little mushy today.
On a personal level, I’ve been a little blue for the last month or so, and I’m really trying hard to power through it and keep it off of the blog as much as possible. I just want all of you to know that I think you’re great. You might not know it, but reading your blogs makes my days so much better. So thanks for writing them–they make me happy! And those of you who comment? I adore you, too! Thanks for caring enough to read my little old blog! Y’all are the best!
Just had to get that out.
Onto other things . . .
I love reading everyone’s Friday Favorite posts–this is a trend I really enjoy around the blog world. Since I’m feeling the blog love today, I wanted to share my favorite posts from around the blog world this week.
1. Nightmare Before Christmas Cookies on Annie’s Eats
2. Winged Eyeliner at A Cup of Joe
3. Monster Mint-Chocolate Chip Cupcakes at Chocolate Covered Katie
5. Paula wrote about Halloween Anxiety . . .
although I have no idea why because all of her costumes were super fun and creative! I could totally relate to this, though. I never put all that much thought into my Halloween costume, but then I panic the week before and worry that I won’t have anything to wear. I love to dress up, though, so I always figure something out.
6. Pretty much everything Rachael says, but especially this.
7. Jessica of How Sweet It Is is usually trying to kill me with brown butter and bacon (which I’m not at all opposed to), but I loved the looks of this, too.
8. Kristin of Iowa Girl Eats made meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting.
9. The always darling Lindsay of In Sweetness and in Health shared some great stress relievers, including dancing it out.
I need to do this more often. Plus, is that scene from the Proposal not one of the funniest things ever???? How can you not laugh at that?
10. Beautiful Claire shared a recipe for Pumpkin Granola.
11. Rachel Wilkerson wrote one of the most interesting posts to me: Beauty Booty: My First Weave.
Truly, I don’t really understand all that goes into caring for a black woman’s hair (or a half black woman, in Rachel’s case), but I was completely fascinated by this! In case you’re curious, you should totally check it out. Doesn’t she look amazing???
Happy Friday, blog friends!!! Thanks for making my days brighter! :)
What was your favorite post this week???